The term 'WayaWaya,INC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2711 Centerville Road,Suite 400.Wilmington, Delaware. The term 'you' refers to the user of of our website and associated Mobile applications and solutions jointly branded as WayaWaya or Chamaah or differently depending on WayaWayas Solution provider to client relationship with financial institutions.
• The use of the card to car remmitance service is strictly gorvened by money transfer rules that apply in our jurissdiction of operation,to be able to use the card to card service a user must succesfully complete all the stages of signup and validation of account details,WayaWaya does not warrant succefull transactions on failure of the user to succesfuuly register and verify account
• To make a succesfull card to card remmitance transaction a user must have a Bank account/Card account balance exceeding or equall to the Gros transaction amount which is composed of the principal amount(Being the amount intended for the recipinet in a send money transaction and the transactions fees which are determined by the principal amount and the percentage charge set for a particular receiver geographical amount),further to that to be able to succesfully complete a card to card transaction a users card or bank account should be able to acept VIsa and MasterCard card not present transactions.
• To enable a succesfull receive money transaction from a card to card transaction sourced from the WayaWaya platform,the receiving user henceforth called "Beneficiary" must have access to a Visa and Mastercard ,the said card should be ableto osupport card not present transactions and the issuer must have allowed card not present transactions before completion of the send money face of the card to card transaction.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
1521 Concord Pike, Suite 301
Last Edited on 2015-03-29